Tuesday December 1st, 2020
Had some good fun today.
Was able to read a QR code in iOS as well as track it around a frame. Pretty neat. Now would like to add some real AR experience on top of this. Is all 2D right now and would like it to be more 3D I guess? Real AR is so much more interesting than this, but this is also important.
Have a few things I want to play with tomorrow
- Photogrammetry from the video of The Tower
- Colocation for Nvidia GPU’s???~!!!!
- Finish making Mesa Rim QR Code Labels
- Automatically create days for this daily writing thing so I can stay sane
- Think about next generation folder hierarchy
- (that can be organized in multiple ways)
- that has dynamic routes
- really each day is a collection of attributes, and I might want to sort just based on those
- i just want to look at the folder for today
- i just want to look at this week
- i just want to look at the past 7 days
- i just want to look at 2020
- i just want to look at jan 2020
- i just want to look at jan, march, may 2020
- i just want to look at my trips in 2020
- every file basically needs some kind of metadata attached to it
- then this can be used to generate web pages
- even the same day can have multiple pages
- one can even be a default page for the day with the link to everything in the day